Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Midweek and A Linky!

I cannot believe that it is only Wednesday! You know that feeling you got as a little kid waiting for something big and exciting and it just took forever to be that special day (or time)? I totally feel like that right now! Spring Break is coming up and everyone is ready for it! I had a student ask me why today wasn't Friday and I had to hold in my laugh!

Anyways, to get over this slow week slump, I am linking up with the wonderful Mrs. Bainbridge.  She is hosting a linky to help show the love for blogs!
All you have to do is tell about a blog you love and why! It's as easy as that and in the process, you can brighten someone's day. So I am passing on a little bloggy love too! I have so many blogs that I enjoy reading! But nobody would want to read my post if I listed them all! I really enjoy reading Mrs. Fultz's Corner!  She has some wonderful tech tips and ideas that she shares! I totally just learned how to back up my blog the other day (should something ever go wrong or I want to change my site)!  Who even knew that was possible??  Not only does she share wonderful tech ideas, but her site is so bright and inviting, you can't help but feeling cheery while reading!  And as if that wasn't enough, she is the one who hooked me up with my cute new blog design.  She was very helpful (as I clearly had no idea what I was doing!) and speedy! So if you have a spare minute, or two, you should definitely check her out!

Hope your week is going well and that you'll join in and let someone know that someBUNNY loves  their blog!

3 comments:

  1. Great pick! Mrs. Fultz is amazing :)
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up... and enjoy your Peege! ;) I love Christi too!!!


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good linky, and this one was pretty wonderful! I can't wait for my Peege to get here!

      Delete