1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
My favorite thing about spring is that the snow melts and the flowers start coming out. It's so pretty and I can get rid of all the snow that has piled up! Currently waiting for this to hurry up and happen. It is supposedly spring, and there's still snow. Kinda harshing my spring break happy feeling!
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I really love any flowers! But if I had to choose, I would choose to receive Gerbera Daisies or Lilies. Last spring I planted some Primrose in my garden and they are gorgeous. So I will definitely be planting more this year!
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I just painted my nails yesterday with a very pretty spring time pink by Gellish (love me some gel polish without the cost of going to the salon)! The polish is called Light Elegant. It is pretty and pink and sparkly; I love it!
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
This is a hard one as I'm not that outdoors inclined. I guess if I had to pick something, I would say sitting on the patio with a good book. I'd say spending the day at the beach, but that's a little more summery that spring like.
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details!
I really don't have any big spring plans. I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish over spring break (yay for two weeks of me time!). But nothing big to share details about. Just catching up with friends and family, cleaning, and accomplishing some appointments...maybe mixed with a side of new classroom stuff to post on TpT???
So that's my Sunday Social answers. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see how I've done on my 5 for Five! Happy Sunday!

I love the spring time flowers!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Sunday Social! Love the colors of your blog :)
Jamie's Journey Through Life
great flower picks :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cheery blog you have!!
happy sunday!