Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Check out this Giveaway...and a Sneak Peek of Tuesday!

Stacia and Amanda over at Collaboration Cuties are having a 300 Follower Giveaway! And yours truly is part of the fun!

 I am very excited to be a part of this giveaway as it is the first giveaway I have contributed to.   You should definitely check it out.  There's lots to win, even one of those awesome pencil sharpeners that everyone is raving about.  I am definitely putting my name in for that!  Go check it out!

Tomorrow, we will be talking about Friendliness in class.  I have created a writing prompt and word work activity for my students to complete after we read the book "Friendliness" by Lucia Raatma.  I think it is the perfect time of year to talk about being a good friend, sometimes we need a little refresher!
Check back tomorrow to see how our activities turned out! Hope your Monday was speedy and stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment