This week, she's playing the noun game. This is pretty easy! You just have to tell your favorite person, place, thing, and animal. I can totally do this!
Person (people...I can't pick just one!)
I have so many favorite people in my life. I would have to say that right now, my favorite people are my family. Those who are blood and those who have been taken in! We have been through lots this year, and I don't know how I would have made it through the past year without them!
Place
My favorite place is my home. I've been a home owner for a little over two years. I absolutely love being able to come home to a house of my own and just relaxing!
Thing
My favorite thing would have to be my cellphone. It is a wonderful way for me to keep in touch with family and friends who are far away. I absolutely love the app Tango. You should check it out. If you don't know about it, it's like Facetime, but can be used with any type of smart phone!
Animal
My favorite animal would have to be my (parents') dog. Sadly, we had to put him down earlier in the year as he was sick. But he was a sweetheart!
Don't forget to go link up! This was a fun one!

Hi Laura!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Latoya's Linky. Cute blog!
Deirdre
www.aburstoffirst.blogspot.com