First up, Confessions of a Teaching Junkie is having a Birthday Bash! There are lots of great prizes. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already.
Up next is Lovely Literacy and More with a 200 follower giveaway! There are so many awesome prizes including $25 for Teacher's Notebook which I would love to win! Go check it out!
Yet another giveaway is going on over at More Than Math by Mo! This giveaway is for reaching 100 followers and looks wonderful! There are some lovely activities to win along with some clipart up for grabs! You know the drill, go check it out!
And now, onto my favorite part of today's post...I was a winner! On St. Patrick's Day, I was chosen to be the winner of Christina Bainbridge's Peege Giveaway! I got to pick my colors and it was mailed to me rather quickly! And I love it! You should definitely go check out Auntie Peege's Creations! Here's a little peek at me sporting my new Peege...please ignore the weird angle as it is clearly a self taken photo!
Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!




No comments:
Post a Comment