Image Map

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Linky, A Giveaway, and A Freebie!

I came across an awesome linky yesterday (after I had already posted).  So I thought I'd link up today! Brigid's Daily Lesson Log is hosting a Spring Break Bucket List Linky!  All you have to do is share your Bucket List of things to do over Spring Break.
1. Relax
2. Get ahead on lesson plans (I have two weeks for Spring Break, so this is definitely a possibility)
3. Get back into a gym routine
4. Clean the basement (lots of school stuff!)
5. Spend time with family and friends
6. Try some Pinterest Recipes I've really been wanting to try
7. Get a massage (or two!)
8. Catch up on appointments I only make when I'm on breaks! (am I the only one who does this?)
9. Organize all the master copies I've been wanting to get organized and haven't had time for
10. Enjoy an Easter feast with the fam!
I have lots more I want to do, but I'm really hoping to get through these ten things!

Now, onto a wonderful Giveaway I came across this morning. Growing Firsties is having a 500 Follower Giveaway.  She is giving away a ton of wonderful prizes, all of which I am hoping to be the winner of...fingers crossed! You should definitely check it out!

Yesterday I shared about needing to be productive and really get things done around the house. I did it! Not only did I get things done around the house, I'm very happy to say that I got a few things created and uploaded to teacherspayteachers as well! One of the things I created yesterday was a noun, verb, and adjective sort. 

I will send a copy of this sort to the first two people to comment. Be sure to leave your email address!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of this sort. My kiddos need lots of practice with these concepts.

    Kathy
    imakteechur@gmail.com
    coloroutsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lovely Spring Break. 2 weeks off! Wow! That would be really nice right about now.

    Krystyn


    Krystyn


    Ms. Richards's Musings

    msrichardssmusings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks off is wonderful, especially during this time of year. One more week and I'll be there! I just emailed you the sort, enjoy!

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous you get two weeks off! I guess I can't complain bc I at least get a break, right!?! Anyways THANKS for linking up! Hoping you have an enjoyable break!

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love finding new bloggers through linky parties! Glad I found you...love your blog! It is so fun and colorful..enjoy your 2 weeks!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete