Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday and My First Sale!!!

I am linking up with Lovely Literacy and More to throw my first ever TpT sale! Everything in my store will be 15% off March 30-31! I hope you will pop over and check everything out. I've uploaded a few new things that I cannot wait to use with my kiddos after Spring Break! Click on the link below to see who all is having a Spring Sale!


Also,I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching in honor of another Five for Friday!  My first week of Spring Break is coming to a close...here's what I've been up to! (Sorry for the lack of pictures!)
1. I cleaned my kitchen table! We shall see how long this lasts as I love to do artsy craftsy things there.  But for now, I can use my table again!

2. I have been able to spend a little extra time with my family, which I love!

3. I have created some new things and put them up for sale at my TpT store.  Remember, I'm having a sale tomorrow!  Here's one of my newest items...

4. I totally changed up my hair style and have loved the responses! Can't wait to hear my colleagues' and students' opinions!

5. Today, in getting ready for our Easter traditional family feast, we went and bought our traditional Polish made kielbasa! Man, does that little store ever smell delicious!

Hope you're all geared up for a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to link up for 5 for Friday and the Spring has Sprung Sale to make your weekend even better!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I am looking forward to checking out your TPT store. I feel like Spring and Fall are always the best times to change up the hair. You should totally post a pic of your new do. :)

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just got it done and am trying to get it under control and the way I want it. But I definitely may have to post a picture when the new hair is wonderful!

      Delete