It is so hard to believe that it is March already! It seems like it was just New Years. Where is this year rushing off to? With that being said, it's time for a Currently from Oh Boy 4th Grade! At least the Currently is a nice way to ease into a new month! So here it goes...
Listening: I have always loved Maroon 5, but their newest CD is wonderful. I can put it on and just listen to it while being productive! It never gets old!
Loving: Not only is it the weekend (which I was ready for as of Monday!), but the sun is out and shining and hopefully melting up the snow that is still completely covering my backyard and patio.
Thinking: I have so much to get done for this week at work. I have conferences this week, so I need to get my conference cards put together which is time consuming, but lovely to have at conferences! So although time consuming, it's also worth it as it helps me to make sure I cover everything I want to and gives the parents a take away from our meeting.
Wanting: I am really, REALLY ready for Spring Break. I have three weeks of school before then. But I get two weeks off for Spring Break, which is wonderful!
Needing: I've been in and out of the house so much lately. I've been gone more than I've been here and when I am here, the last thing I want to do is clean. So I'm going to spend a chunk of today to do some catch up cleaning as I have company coming!
Like, Love, Hate: I had to think about this for a bit. My first name is Laura and I was struggling with L words! Love and hate are pretty self explanatory. So my like is Levine (as in Adam Levine). I was fortunate enough to go to a Maroon 5 concert early this week and it just helped to build how much I really do like him. He's fantastic on The Voice, easy to look at (HA!), and has a wonderful singing voice.
Well, that's it for me. I am off to get that Spring Cleaning kicked off. Be sure to head over to link up with your Currently March!

I'm so ready for spring break too! Although I'm not as motivated to start on my "spring cleaning."
ReplyDeleteI'm really not that motivated. But I am attempting to make myself do it. We shall see how far I actually get with it!
DeleteI am ready for Spring Break too!
ReplyDeleteLatoya
Flying into First Grade
I only get one week for Spring Break - but it is just one week away!
ReplyDeleteLooking From Third to Fourth
I wish I only had a week before it was Spring Break, but I think it will be worth the wait to have two weeks off!
DeleteTwo weeks off for Spring Break!? Lucky!!
ReplyDeleteKimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten