Everything in my store will be on sale for 15% off today and tomorrow! Now onto the fun part...a little peek at some new products!
First up is my Base Ten Subtraction with and without regrouping. The addition has been a hit and I'm hoping my kids will love the subtraction just as much...we need a little extra subtraction practice!
Next up is a product I can't wait to use with my kids after break. Theme with A Bad Case of Stripes. This book totally lends itself to learning about how to figure out the theme of a book. My kids love Read Aloud time, so this should be great!
I also have a few new word work games I am going to roll out with my kids after Spring Break. And I am planning some more vowel digraph activities as well...tricky vowel digraphs!
And the last thing I'm going to share with you...my new Teacher Binder inserts. I have put together my own teacher binder during this school year, but everything is miss matched because I've made some stuff and found some stuff. But I was definitely in need of a more uniform binder (maybe a little OCD in that way!). I made this binder in three different color schemes! You can get the Teacher Binder in purple, pink, or blue!
Thanks for stopping by today and happy shopping!







No comments:
Post a Comment