But before I get ahead of myself, let me show you how I did last week. Pink I accomplished, green I did not! Last week Monday I had planned to do the following:
1. Go to the gym at least twice this week. So this definitely didn't happen this week. This week got really busy and I was finishing off my cold. Not to make excuses, tomorrow is the day!
2. Try a new recipe from pinterest. I tried a crockpot beef and broccoli recipe (link in picture) and it was fantastic. Like having a meal from a chinese restaurant from the comforts of home! You should definitely try this!
3. Clean off my kitchen table. I can finally sit and use my table again! We will see how long this lasts as I have some scrapbooking I want to do over Spring Break.
4. Print, prep, and laminate some new centers. I got a bunch of stuff printed and prepped, but not laminated as the laminator is not currently working. Bummer!
5. Leave 2 blog comments daily. I did really well with this. But it was easy because there were so many good posts to read!
Now onto this week. Here are my five and like I said, I'm on Spring Break, so there should not be issues with completing the things I'm listing!
1. Get to the gym at least 3 times this week. I have lots of appointments and lunches planned for the week, but I am more of a night gym-goer. So this should not be a problem either!
2. Clean out my car. It's been a while since I've cleaned out the inside of my car, so this will be a good thing!
3. Try another pinterest recipe. Not sure what it will be, but it's always fun to try something new.
4. Create at least two new word work activities for my classroom. We always love new activities and I've got a little spare time!
5. Reorganize monthly buckets (I just bought a couple more to split themes). I started out the year by putting ideas and books and such for certain months or holidays into plastic buckets. It has worked out wonderfully, but some of the buckets are a little too full and need to be broken down a bit more! Target had the buckets I started out with clearanced out so how could I pass that up!
Wish me luck, and go check out 5 for Five to see what others are trying to accomplish this week as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment