So here is my 5 for five! Wish me luck!
1. Go to the gym at least twice this week. I am really wanting to get myself back into a gym routine. So I am going to try to get myself to the gym a minimum of two days this week. (Baby steps!)
2. Try a new recipe from pinterest. I have pinned a lot of new recipes lately. So I am going to commit to trying one this week!
3. Clean off my kitchen table. My kitchen table has become my crafty catch all. I have my laminator, Cricut, and a bunch of paper and such spread all over it. Needless to say, I have been eating more at my island than my kitchen table!
4. Print, prep, and laminate some new centers. I have a lot of new centers that I have come across for spring. So I would like to get everything laminated and ready to go to roll out after Spring Break!
5. Leave 2 blog comments daily. This will be my way of allowing myself some blog time each night!!
Check back next Monday to see how my to-do list panned out! Happy Monday!

Hi! I just found your blog through the link-up and absolutely adore it :)
ReplyDeleteI teach 3rd grade so it's nice to meet a fellow teacher. The colors on your blog and the design are so fun!
I really like your goals for the week! I can't wait to read more of your blog :)
Thanks! I've been getting so many compliments about the new design. Makes the purchase even more worth it! ;)
DeleteI am really hoping to follow through on my goals this week.
Hi! I love your design. I just found your blog through a friend. It's great! Count me in as your newest follower. :-)
ReplyDelete