This week is a Favorites Survey! Here goes...
Favorite Place to Shop
My favorite place to shop has to be Target! I love their clothes, and I love that they've started their own little grocery area. Now I can run in and get all the stuff I need in one place!
Favorite TV Show(s)
My Favorite TV show right now is a tie between Grey's Anatomy, which I have watched from the beginning, and Scandal! I love that they're on back to back too!
Favorite Sweet Treat
My favorite sweet treat is definitely frozen yogurt. There's this little shop near me that sells it in lots of different flavors! So wonderful!
Favorite Food
My favorite food would have to be a toss up between italian and mexican! So many yummy choices!
Favorite Restaurant
In a sit down setting, I'd say Olive Garden. In a speedier setting, I'd say Qdoba! Again, depends on the day and what food I'm really wanting (to pay for!).You should definitely link up! This is another fun one.
Also, don't forget, today is the last day for my TpT store! Head over and grab some new activities for your class at a discounted price. Happy Easter!






Nice to get to know you!
ReplyDelete:) Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies
I love all of these things too! To help us get through the week, every Tuesday my best friend and I get Qdoba. Plus, find me a teacher who doesn't love Target lol.
ReplyDeleteTarget is definitely a Teacher's Best Friend! Kohls is my second, if only they had groceries there :) I love the idea of Qdoba one day a week...that's a great plan!
DeleteLove this linky! I am so glad it brought me to your blog. I agree that Target is a teacher's best friend! I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteTina
Crofts' Classroom
This linky is definitely awesome for finding new blogs! I actually was just checking out your blog!
Delete