Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

How the weekends fly by...

I feel like this weekend was here and gone in the blink of an eye.  I have parent teacher conferences this week and next (thankfully it's only one day each week). So I am trying to get everything organized and in place for that while still getting some new things set and ready to be used in the classroom.


 I am kick starting brain bubbles with my kids this week.  We are at the point in the year where I think these will work really well.  I have used them previously when I taught fifth grade.  There was lots of buzz about them several years ago which is when I made and started using mine I'm not really sure who started them, so I can't give credit.  If it was you (or you know who it was) let me know so I can give credit.  But I decided that they would be great for my class then and  I am hoping they will work just as well for my students this year.  It will be something new and exciting for my students when they have a couple minutes of down time as they have finished their work early, but don't have enough time to read a book or start a brand new task.

I also have lots of great St. Patrick's Day activities to prep to be used in my classroom.  Did you check out the Find the Leprechaun's Gold Blog Hop?  Not only do you get the chance to win $100 for teachers pay teachers, you also get 15 awesome freebies from 15 awesome bloggers!

Now back to the wonderful world of grading and prepping for the week! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    -Ciera
    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete