This is a fun linky that the Teaching Trio puts on every Sunday. It's fun to see what others are up to on Sundays and give my self the little productive kick I need for my to-do list on a Sunday!
Here's my Sunday Scoop:
This past week was crazy! We had a few days where our specials teachers were out and we had no sub, so I'm playing a little bit of lesson plan catch up this weekend. I have my lesson plans and then a couple days worth of sub plans due to building testing. And it wouldn't be Sunday without doing some laundry!
My husband washed some dishes yesterday and they're just waiting to be put away! So maybe moving around will help me to warm up. It is currently 13 with a feels like temp of 2. Both pellet stoves are running as is the furnace which rarely runs when the pellet stoves are running. But they can't seem to ward off the cold. So I'm bundled up and trying to get warm. I made the mistake of leaving to the grocery store earlier this morning and have yet to warm up from being outside! Didn't the groundhog say spring was on its way???
And today, I'm happy to hangout with my husband. Today we have been married for exactly 11 months. We celebrated Valentine's Day with lunch, gifts, and a movie date yesterday. So today, we are heading down to town to go to qdoba to kiss for our free entrée! Who doesn't love free food in the spirit of love?!
Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm waiting for a snowstorm to hit later tonight. That darn groundhog did say spring was coming... I think someone ought to remind him! ;) Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteHaley
Owls and Lessons, Etc.
Good luck with lesson planning!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/teachbyfaith/