My listening is wonderful this fine Saturday morning! It was an early morning around here...it always is when somebody's got to be up to feed the cows daily! So I have the house to myself for a little and it's quite peaceful with the sound of the pellet stove in the background!
And I'm loving that the sun is out. I'm totally over the dreary, gray weather. So it's nice that the sun decided to grace us with its presence today!
As I'm typing away, I catch a little glance of my manicure and cannot help thinking how awful it's really starting to look. I love shellac (so much I even have my own at home kit!!!), but hate how it looks when it starts growing out. the tops look wonderful and then you get your nail grow out line underneath. I should probably do something about this this weekend!
I want nothing more today than to just lounge around. But I know that I will be wanting that even more tomorrow with Super Bowl and the fact it'll be Sunday. So my plan is to get things done today so I can do as much nothing as I want tomorrow. And let me tell you, the list is long...shop and put together Valentines day science kits I just bought this morning, laundry, changing out bedding, meal planning so I can grab groceries, kitchen clean up...it's been a long week of running around and not much time spent at home, so things have just been left here or there!
Here's to a relaxing, productive, amazing (fill in the blank for yourself) weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment