I've got a few things going on and I thought I would share them with you in case you were looking for a little last minute inspiration or ideas.
First of all, this week will bring the return of Kindness Cookie.
He came to our class for the month of December and helped us to be very kind to each other and to practice random acts of kindness towards others. Kindness Cookie and I have all kinds of fun planned for this week, so stay tuned here on the blog and on instagram for the return of Kindness! The kids loved him so much in December and I had complete and total buy-in from EVERY single student in my class. It was the best EVER lead up to Christmas break. While other people were discussing the behaviors they were seeing, we were loving the kind life in fourth grade. And I was loving the fact that my sanity was still in tact with break coming up and all the Christmas festivities occurring in my personal life! Here's to another week of complete kindness and peace in fourth grade!
I went out to the store yesterday and bought everything I need to put together my valentines gifts for the class. My kids LOVE science, so when I ran across a pin that showed this Valentine Science Kit, I was super excited, until the pin did not actually lead where it said it would...ugh! But thankfully, I was able to find it pretty quickly on teachers pay teachers. So then I spent a little time yesterday stuffing all of the materials needed into the bags. I will head to the copier sometime tomorrow to print off the experiment booklet and toppers and then I will be done! I think the kids will absolutely love it and I won't have to worry about it for the rest of the week!
I went out to the store yesterday and bought everything I need to put together my valentines gifts for the class. My kids LOVE science, so when I ran across a pin that showed this Valentine Science Kit, I was super excited, until the pin did not actually lead where it said it would...ugh! But thankfully, I was able to find it pretty quickly on teachers pay teachers. So then I spent a little time yesterday stuffing all of the materials needed into the bags. I will head to the copier sometime tomorrow to print off the experiment booklet and toppers and then I will be done! I think the kids will absolutely love it and I won't have to worry about it for the rest of the week!
My kitchen table was definitely the perfect size for my assembly line!
And now onto the Sunday Scoop! I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for their fun Sunday Linky!
This week was so busy, my lesson plans decided not to finish themselves...ha! But they're so close to done that it won't take much to accomplish. And I need to start laying out my Science/Social Studies plans for the next month so that I can gather supplies. If you read above, you know all about Kindness Cookie...I just have to get some things together for him to be successful in my classroom this week. But that also won't take too much!
Laundry is like a never ending story in this house and we don't even have kids yet! Oy! I am so excited about my plan for our one year anniversary gift. I just need to get started on putting all the pieces together...five weeks will fly by!
My plan for today is to just stay comfy and work on my to do list at my own pace! Happy Sunday!

And now onto the Sunday Scoop! I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for their fun Sunday Linky!
This week was so busy, my lesson plans decided not to finish themselves...ha! But they're so close to done that it won't take much to accomplish. And I need to start laying out my Science/Social Studies plans for the next month so that I can gather supplies. If you read above, you know all about Kindness Cookie...I just have to get some things together for him to be successful in my classroom this week. But that also won't take too much!
Laundry is like a never ending story in this house and we don't even have kids yet! Oy! I am so excited about my plan for our one year anniversary gift. I just need to get started on putting all the pieces together...five weeks will fly by!
My plan for today is to just stay comfy and work on my to do list at my own pace! Happy Sunday!




Not a fan of laundry;( but that is on my to do list too!!!! Love your valentine gift for your students!!!! How do I find it???
ReplyDeleteYour first anniversary is coming up! That's exciting! I love your idea for valentines! Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteJan
Laughter and Consistency
Staying comfy is mandatory for Sundays! Hope you got a lot on your list done.
ReplyDelete