I love this linky cause it gives me a little accountability for my week and makes me really think about my must accomplish list versus my hope to accomplish list!
The testing and three guest teachers caught up with me and my lesson plans did not get finished this past week. So I need to take a little time today to work on them. I'm excited to have a normal week scheduled this week. We have another day of conferences, but at least I'll be able to be in my classroom all week! With that in mind, I have to finish up the information sheets I send home with parents and get conference folders stuffed. It's always helpful to have everything neat and organized so I can stay on track with conferences. Another MUST for this week is to get pictures ordered for my anniversary gift. We are three weeks out. I have everything I need, except the pictures!
The next are more musts, but without the deadline...so they're being called hopes this week. I've got a few new items I'm working on and I've got a couple to post tonight...you'll want to come back tomorrow to hear more about that! And I've got to get tax stuff together for our appointment later this week.
And as always, I'm happy to spend time with my husband. We are actually heading out for lunch right now!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more information about our classroom quests and your chance to win a copy of one of my newest quests!

Sounds like a busy week! I just finished up a couple products too. Doesn't it give you such a sense of accomplishment to finally get them posted?!?
ReplyDeleteiTeachSTEM
It's such a great feeling to upload a new product. I actually uploaded four new items! Such a good feeling to have them finished for my own classroom use and to get them posted for others as well!
DeleteI just reminded hubs that we need to get our taxes done. I love that we are all about getting some products done. Never a dull moment as a teacher. We just celebrated our anniversary...Happy Anniversary to you, too!
ReplyDeleteRenee at The Science School Yard
Thanks! It's our first anniversary, so I'm pretty excited! Happy anniversary to you as well!
ReplyDelete