I have a few new quests that I have just posted in my store. The new quests are all math quests and are for the skills we are currently working on: multiplication, division, multiples, and factors. We just did the Multiplication/Division True or False edition today.
It's great because this set has two forms available...one where they only answer whether the fact is true or false and the other they tell whether the fact is true or not and correct the falsely written facts. The kids loved it! It was a great break after finishing up our latest math assessment this past Friday!
The other three will go along with our new math chapter we are starting. We will still be focusing on multiplication and division, but we will also be adding factors and multiples of numbers to our learning. These sets will be a great way to gauge student understanding while allowing for movement during math!
And now for the fun part! As promised yesterday, I am giving away one of these new quests. Just comment below with the quest you would like and your email. I will use a random number selector and announce the winner Saturday morning!




No comments:
Post a Comment