There is absolutely nothing better on a Monday than coming home to dinner in the crockpot. Doesn't it just set the week up so well? Love it! Monday came around with beef stroganoff in my crockpot. So good and all I had to do when I got home was make some noodles and steam some broccoli...maybe 15 minutes extra?!
Love, love, love me a good crockpot recipe. What are some of your favorites?
I have a little giveaway going on in my previous post...here. You could win one of my classroom quests.
Be sure to check it out. I'll be choosing a winner tomorrow! We love a good classroom quest in my classroom. It gets the kids up and moving around!
I posted a new product this week. It's here just in time for Leap Year and it's only $1!
Be sure to scoop it up and leave feedback! It's a writing activity with different page options. It's always fun to give your students a broad topic and see how creative they get with their ideas!
So I definitely had a snow day Thursday! It was great! I even got the call the night before. So I was able to turn off my alarm. Unfortunately, the hubs still had to go deal with these guys
I posted a new product this week. It's here just in time for Leap Year and it's only $1!
Be sure to scoop it up and leave feedback! It's a writing activity with different page options. It's always fun to give your students a broad topic and see how creative they get with their ideas!
So I definitely had a snow day Thursday! It was great! I even got the call the night before. So I was able to turn off my alarm. Unfortunately, the hubs still had to go deal with these guys
so there was definitely still an alarm going off! But that meant I could take an uninterrupted nap a few hours later...so it was all good. I was so thankful to have the day off. The snow had slowed down over night, but it would've taken me a lot to get out of the driveway let alone make my usual 30 minute commute (which had more than doubled on the way home the night before!).
My students and I journal back and forth with each other. Each student has a journal folder with paper inside. They write to me once a week and I respond back...to EACH of them. It's a little time consuming, but the kids love it and I learn quite a bit about them and their writing skills through the journaling. So it definitely pays off. Here's a cute example from earlier this week.
My students and I journal back and forth with each other. Each student has a journal folder with paper inside. They write to me once a week and I respond back...to EACH of them. It's a little time consuming, but the kids love it and I learn quite a bit about them and their writing skills through the journaling. So it definitely pays off. Here's a cute example from earlier this week.












I love that you have cows! Do you own a farm?
ReplyDeleteKatie
Teaching Voracious Learners
My husband is a fifth generation farmer!
Delete