So this week has been ridiculously cold! We got to take the pup into one of our local stores to pick up some pellets for our wood stove to combat against the cold. I love that this store allows dogs inside. He is so well behaved and loves going out for little trips.
I'm ready for spring weather. And so in the spirit of spring, I decided a fun mani was in order. Have I mentioned how much I love having my own shellac at home set with the light and everything...so great!
Got to spend a little time down at the farm this week. Cannot believe how big this little girl is getting. She was tiny when she was born...a runt. And now she's doing so well!
Well, there's definitely not coffee in there right now. I came home and made myself a nice cup of tea. My throat hurts and all of a sudden I can't stop coughing. Blah...
So this weekend will definitely be about laying low and resting up. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!












No comments:
Post a Comment