Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Currently...March is Reading Month

March is reading month; plus, since it's March, it's time to link up with Farley for her Currently linky!
I absolutely love celebrating reading month...we talk about good authors and illustrators throughout the year...but I try to go big in March. Be sure to swing through this month to see some of the great books and activities we are reading and completing in fourth grade!

And now, onto my March Currently!


I am currently listening to Sleepy Hollow. The hubs and I have been recording it and watching it together since it began...and back then we were just dating. Now we're a married (almost a whole year) couple!

I'm loving that it is March. There's so many great things about March. Like I already mentioned above...I love March for the fact that we can celebrate (extra celebrate reading) this month. Plus it means I'm so close to my one year anniversary. The hubs and I were married in March one year ago!

I'm thinking I could use more sleep. I'm so tired lately...this stupid, dreary weather is not helping! Plus it doesn't help that I've got an allergy/cold thing going on so I'm also not sleeping very well. Plus with a couple days of conferences (which we all know to be extra long work days)...I just can't seem to catch up on sleep.
And these little guys don't know any difference from a weekday to a weekend feeding and so an alarm is going off at 5:30 no matter which day of the week it may be!

I'm wanting more spring-like weather. I am so incredibly over this snow. No. More. Snow. If only it was as easy as that!

I am needing to get my hubby's anniversary gift together. Our anniversary is right around the corner. I really need to just find some time to sit down and put it together while he is out of the house. I'm thinking some weekend cow feedings will be the perfect time to get it done!

We are a polling place. Sometimes the kids are in session, sometimes we just have PD, and sometimes it's a conference exchange day. But no matter what, I hate that the building is a polling place. I absolutely do not think schools should be polling places. It's just too risky, in my opinion!

Have a great week and be sure to pop back in this month to see all the fun we have with Reading Month!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I'm with you, I love March too! I completely agree, I can't wait for some more spring like weather. The snow can definitely GO! Happy almost anniversary, enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some warm weather soon. I have been lucky to live where we have actually been having 70 degree weather already and that isn't too usual in February! I will take it though! Hope it comes your way soon! Kristi teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you...no matter what, I can never get enough sleep! Hope you get some nice weather soon :)

    ReplyDelete