Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Five for Fraterday...

So apparently my post decided when I wanted it to post, it would just save as a draft. Cause that's almost the same thing ...technology with a mind of its own.

So, it's Friday again. This week seemed to take FOREVER to find Friday! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday


We've had lots going on this week. I knew up front how busy this week was supposed to get. So I did a good amount of food prep to make sure I stayed on track with my healthy eating goals. 


We stayed plenty busy with a field trip at the beginning of the week. It was great in that they already had it planned out and I could just monitor and take in all the fun with the kids!


I'm finally getting over this bronchitis (so thankful) and this little love bug decided he'd hang out and spend a little cuddle time with me this week when I wasn't feeling well. This doesn't happen often because he tends to enjoy hanging out with my husband a bit more than me..which makes sense because he's had him since he was a puppy and I just married into their bond 😂


It's that time of year...assessment season has officially begun. And once it starts, you only have a week or two between assessment Windows. This is definitely not the most wonderful time of the year. But no matter my feelings about it, I always try to hype my kids up and work to help them remember how special they are and how much I know they've grown so far this year before we even take the test. This year's testing mantra is...It's All About You...take YOUR time, do YOUR best, focus on YOUR test, show what YOU know...don't worry about any other thing but what's going on at YOUR computer area. And my awesome group has been just that...awesome! 


Before Christmas, my awesome teacher friend and I had a craft night. And we are currently in the planning stages for another one. I love everything we made and can't wait to see what we come up with this time around. 

Thanks for popping over to catch up on my week. Have a relaxing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment