Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2016

Five for Friday

This week, although it was a short week for me, seemed so long! I don't think the weather helped...at all. So, I'm definitely feeling thankful that it's Friday!
Which also means it's time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.


This week started off wonderfully...it was the hubs and I's one year anniversary. We each took the day off to spend with each other, hence the short week. We did lots of fun "us" stuff including dinner and some shopping.
It was a really great couple of days spent together not having to worry about anything other than enjoying the time together!

 There's this awesome shoe warehouse not far from me...they sell all kinds of brands. The hubs took me there for the first time this week and I got a pair of Uggs and a pair of Hushpuppies for less than $35 total.
Aren't they fantastic? I may need to go back...very soon!

 My kids have been doing some really great writing this week...be on the lookout for more information tomorrow. But let me just give a teaser...who doesn't love post-its???


 St. Patrick's Day. Thursday was St. Patrick's Day. We h, ad lots of fun in fourth grade! The kids LOVED fractions that included Lucky Charms that could be eaten after the lesson was completed.
They really, really loved the "End of the Rainbow" punch that we had to wash down out Lucky Charms!

To celebrate Reading Month, we have special guests coming in throughout the month. This week we had our local basketball team come in to do a demonstration, read books to the kids, and even play some basketball during recess. The kids enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment