A bunch of sellers have marked their store 20% off (me included). In order to find all the stores that are participating, search #eastersale. This should bring you to a list of products that will show you all the sellers who are participating! Happy Shopping! My store will be on sale today and tomorrow!
So my internet has been a little hit or miss with the ice we got up here. And so there's been all kinds of fun happening up here with trying to get things posted and getting report cards done! So here's my Five for Friday,
which was actually ready to be posted Friday, but the internet had other ideas in this house! So I'm finally linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
We went on a fraction egg hunt this week. The kids loved it and the fact that I passed out some jelly beans while they were diligently working on their egg hunt questions.
Lots of crafting took place this week. These were super fun to put together. It always helps to have somebody to chat and laugh with. My person just so happened to be one of my teaching besties! WE get together every so often and have fun craft days. And now, we have five double-sided (10 sets in total) of these cute blocks!
Report cards, super windy and icy weather, internet in the country. Need I say more? If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me fill you in...country living is wonderful, with the exception of the limitedness of internet availability. There are not many internet companies that will service where I live. Thankfully, we are able to get service and it's not bad, for the most part. But let me just tell ya, wind and ice do not play nicely with my internet. Cut to me, doing report cards online, hitting save, and having ALL the scores I just inputted disappear as my connection goes out! It's been rough, I was off for an appointment Thursday morning and took my computer and some tunes down to Panera. Unfortunately, I ran into their lunch peak hours, while I was still sipping my coffee and working away, and got the boot. But now, I only have a handful of scores left to input!
I spent some time down at the farm Friday morning (since my district was closed) and got to see this sweet girl, who is oh-so lovable and loves to be scratched between her eyes. Her little buddy is getting better about being touched but is still way more skittish than she is!
Thanks for sticking it out through this LONG post! I hope you are having a wonderful Easter and spending time with family and friends! Don't forget to do a little shopping today or tomorrow for some savings in my store!












No comments:
Post a Comment