Image Map

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

One Little Thing Wednesday 5/4/16

It's Wednesday, which means I'm hosting another round of One Little Thing Wednesday!

I started this link up last week. You can check out the very first One Little Thing Wednesday here

Here's how it all  works: Each Wednesday, I will post what the One Little Thing question/topic is. You will then be able to share and detail your response to the One Little Thing question on your own blog. Then you can come back here and link up using the link tool at the bottom of this post. Use the button image above in your post and then link back here. It's as easy as that!

**************************************************************************

And here's this week's One Little Thing:
My one little classroom supply would have to be post-it notes. I absolutely love them! We use them in my class for so many things. Little notes to others, mini printed rubrics, peer editing, exit slips...the list goes on and on. So of course I bought one of the treasure boxes when they were marked down to a wonderful price at the beginning of the school year!
So incredibly worth it. There were so many colors, shapes, and sizes inside. Definitely worth the money!

So what's your One Little Classroom Supply? Link up below and let us know!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this cute link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite classroom supply is definitely binder clips! I have never bought the post-it sets, but maybe I will this year - it looks like a great package!

    ReplyDelete