Since it's May, that means it's time to link up with Farley for her monthly Currently linky. And on that note, this is the last month for the Currently linky as announced by Farley earlier today. I've been doing Currentlies for quite a while now. I am sad to see them go, but I totally understand her reasoning!
Here's what I'm up to, Currently...
Listening: This past week was so busy, as was this weekend, so I am just now catching up on Scandal. I'm hoping that this week isn't quite as busy, but I definitely cannot make any promises!
Loving: This past week, I started a new recurring linky called One Little Thing Wednesday! I am very excited about it. I am excited to see how it grows in the future and how it helps to connect people. You can check out the very first link up here.
Thinking: I need to decide which topic I am going to pick as the One Little Thing for this Wednesday's linky! I have lots of ideas and just need to pick one and run with it!
Wanting: As part of our classroom economy, my students can buy lunch with me and a friend. When they do this, we go and eat in a different location in the school AND I bring dessert. I was telling my kids about this new recipe I found (since we are all a bit obsessed with s'mores) and one of my kids bought lunch bunch and requested my new recipe. Let me tell you, they're delicious. And I really, really want to dig into one right now!
Needing: I am so in need of another day in this weekend. This weekend went by so quickly. We had lots of things to get to this weekend. And I don't feel like I really had much of a break or any me time. And I would definitely like just a little taste of that!
Truth: I've kind of fallen off the workout wagon and am struggling to get back on the closer the end of the year gets. I know that I'll have no problem jumping back up as soon as the school year is over. But, man, am I ever struggling with it right now. At least I am putting forth effort on eating healthy and limiting my non-healthy food intake (hence the reason the s'more rice krispies are still hanging out in their pan!).
And that's it for me. Be sure to check back in tomorrow for some fabulous news! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Love the font you used on your currently!!! Girl...sweets are a problem for me...so I totally understand the whole trying not to eat the snack that's calling your name from the kitchen so loud the neighbor can hear it! :)
ReplyDeleteI need to jump on the working out train....like not get BACK on but just jump on it! haha!
Nicki
Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten
Thanks! I love fun fonts!
DeleteMmm S'MORES!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've fallen so far, I don't even see that wagon ;)
Anisa @ Creative Undertakings
Ha! Well, I may or may not have just eaten one of the s'mores!
DeleteI love your linky idea! I thought of doing a linky but never followed through with coming up with something exciting. I don't even know of a drink I enjoy throughout the school day since I drink water for most of the day.
ReplyDeleteI think your lunch bunch idea is so sweet! I know your students must really enjoy it!
Continue to have a great school year! Happy Teaching!
Thanks Mahogany! I'd love for you to link up this week.
DeleteMmmm, s'mores...and seriously, where did the weekend go? :)
ReplyDelete