Image Map

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Five for Fraturday

So...I'm definitely late with this post. But I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching anyways!
 (This should've posted yesterday, but apparently decided it had other plans!)

And here we go...
This week, we've started our state testing 😕 Definitely not the most fun we've ever had! But I am doing my best to keep them upbeat and feeling good about their tests...testing treats! 
These little sweet hearts can always make me feel better about a crappy day. And with all the testing we've been doing...I've definitely made a few stops to the farm after work lately!


My air pressure light can on this week. Of course the hubs is quite busy at the farm, so I checked over my tires to make sure they were drive-able until hubs could get to them a couple days later. And here's what he found, in one tire!!!

We set some kindness goals this week. The kids did a fantastic job of getting a goal and sticking to it. There was lots of smiling and positive attitudes! It was wonderful!


We had field day yesterday, so the teachers made tie dye shirts. The kids were amazed with the shirts and had fun with all the games.

And the best part of my week?? The hubs and I went to see Garth Brooks last night. And it was fabulous. Even a bit better than when we saw him last February, if that's even possible!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment