Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

One Little Thing Wednesday


So as I was blogging the other day, I had an idea for my own linky. I love participating in linky parties. I love how it brings bloggers together and really gets ideas flowing. So here, today is the first (of hopefully many) One Little Thing Wednesday Link Ups!


Here's how this link up will work. Each Wednesday, I will post what the One Little Thing question/topic is. You will then be able to share and detail your response to the One Little Thing question on your own blog. Then you can come back here and link up using the link tool at the bottom of this post. Use the button image above in your post and then link back here. It's as easy as that!

**************************************************************************
And so, without further ado, here is my first One Little Thing Wednesday topic...
So I know, that my response should be, "I drink so much water throughout the day to help stay hydrated and be the best me I can be." But let's be real, that's not always the case! Do I drink a good deal of water during the school day? Absolutely! But if I'm picking my One Little School Day Drink, that has got to be a Super Iced Coffee with Caramel from Biggby Coffee. 
And for those of you who are like, "Biggby what?!" I am so sorry...you must come visit in the land of Biggby. They are, BY FAR, my favorite coffee shop! How creamy and delicious does that look? Mind you, I don't drink this everyday. But it is definitely my go to week-started-on-the-right-foot drink! (Mondays!)

So, what's your One Little School Day Drink? I can't wait to see if I find something new I should try! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to use the picture above and link back with your own post on this One Little Thing Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment