Image Map

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

One Little Thing Wednesday


Hello Bloggy Readers! It's Wednesday, which means two things...ONE: I've made it halfway through the first week of our state testing time and TWO: it's time for One Little Thing Wednesday!
Here's how it all works: Each Wednesday, I will post what the One Little Thing question/topic is. You will then be able to share and detail your response to the One Little Thing question on your own blog. Then you can come back here and link up using the link tool at the bottom of this post. Use the button image above in your post and then link back here. It's as easy as that!

*********************************************************************************


Kindness is something we have been working on all year. Whether it's showing kindness to each other, showing kindness to strangers, or just being kind in general...we've been working on it all year long! As the year starts heading to the close, I wanted to share a little bit of kindness that will be taking place in our classroom. We already use Kindness Shout Outs. They are a great way to see a kindness, write it down anonymously, and have the person showing kindness receive a shout out at the end of the day as we read them all!

Today, we will be writing little notes to each other to show encouragement on our state testing (that will continue tomorrow). I will have sticky notes on the board and the students will have to pick two.
 The names will be on the back, so my students won't know who they will be writing to until they have chosen their sticky note. I think my students will love this idea as we've been talking about great ways to show kindness without having to spend any money! (Thanks to Miss 5th...I felt inspired by her cute whiteboard posts on IG and thought I'd try one!)

So what's something you personally do or you do in your classroom to promote and foster kindness? I can't wait to hear what you do!


An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment