Here's how it all works: Each Wednesday, I will post what the One Little Thing question/topic is. You will then be able to share and detail your response to the One Little Things question on your own blog. Then you can come back here and link up using the link tool at the bottom of this post. Use the button image above in your post and then link back here. It's as easy as that!
*********************************************************************************
Here is this week's topic:
It's definitely that time of year when you start to think about EOY gifts for all of the people who have helped you or supported you with your class. For me, I have a pretty big group of volunteers. They come in the form of mentors, tutors, and PTC parents. Which means I always try to do something, but I can't spend a ton of money because there's quite a few people. So, here's what I've come up with...
The kids will also be writing thank you notes to go along with these! I really like how they turned out!




No comments:
Post a Comment