Image Map

Monday, May 2, 2016

Are You Ready for a Sale???

Happy Teacher Appreciation week! In case you haven't heard, TpT is throwing a Teacher Appreciation Sale. The sale will run Tuesday and Wednesday (May 3-4).  You will find many participating teacher-authors who have marked their stores on sale (up to 20% off). You will then be able to enter the discount code for an additional 10% off.

Jen from Teaching in the Tongass has put together an awesome Wishlist Linky to help you find some of the top wish-listed items from various stores.
This will help you to be sure you're not missing out on anything!

Let's get this celebration started with my most wish-listed item: States of Matter with Jello!
This is one of my most favorite science activities to complete with my students. I have completed this assignment with younger students and with older students. It's a great experiment and all the kids I've used it with have absolutely loved it!

Up next is: Theme with a Bad Case of Stripes
Who doesn't love the story A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon? I absolutely love it. On a side note, I also really love that Story Line Online has a version that is narrated by Sean Astin. If you've never checked this site out before, you should! This item did wonders for helping my kids to understand how to find the theme of a story/book. It uses a text which keeps the kids' attention, which is also a plus!

Not only is this one of my top wish-listed, it's also one of my best sellers. This is a great item for using with kids who are on different levels of understanding addition. It gives the kids the scaffolding and help they may need with the base ten blocks. There are several sets in this item, either with or without regrouping, depending on what your kids are ready for. Are your kids ready for subtraction? I have Base Ten Subtraction that can be used when your kids are ready for subtraction, also with and without regrouping!

I hope that you find some great things during the sale. But until then, be sure to run through this linky and find some great wish-listed items and some reviews of them! And then get ready for some shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment