Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

5 for Five...time to check in!

So it's Monday again, and I'm linking up once again with Fantastically Average for 5 for Friday.

First, let's see how I did. Now, while you're reading through this, remember that I was on my first week of a two week Spring Break! Completed/Not Completed!
1. Get to the gym at least 3 times this week. It feels pretty lovely to finally be getting back into a gym routine.  Let's see how I do when I throw working back into the mix!
2. Clean out my car. Definitely did not happen!
3. Try another pinterest recipe. I totally did this, and was pleasantly surprised.  I found a pinterest recipe that was supposed to be as wonderful as the macaroni and cheese at Panera Bread.  Well, I just couldn't help myself, and it really didn't take much more than me going out and buying more milk. It was fantastic...so gooey and cheesy! I would totally make it again. Link is in the photo!

4. Create at least two new word work activities for my classroom.  Well, I created some new things, unfortunately, only one of them was a word work activity!
5. Reorganize monthly buckets. Things are a lot more organized and things are fitting in so much better!

And now onto this week's 5 for Five! Second week of Spring Break...better make it good!
1. Get to the gym at least 3 times. I really want to go more than that, but I am also aware that my Spring Break is coming to an end this week and I'm sure I'll be doing a little scrambling to fit in all of the things I wanted to do!
2. Meet up with my Momma at one of our favorite lunch spots (we are both on Spring Break this week).
3. Create new inserts for my grades/data notebook. Mine is a little messier than what it usually is. But I suppose putting two grades worth of information in there is playing a little part in this...the life of a split class teacher!
4. Drink 6 cups of water a day. I have this adorable plant app that reminds me when I haven't been drinking water.  It's actually helped me to be more aware of my water intake...which is much better than soda intake!
5. Take a trip to a newly opening greenhouse in hopes of getting some new plants for the garden at a decent price!

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the app? Im pregnant and I know that I need to drink more water its just hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! The app is called Plant Nanny. It works wonderfully because it will remind you when your plant (and you!) are getting thirsty because you've reached a certain amount of hours without water! Hope this helps!

      Delete