Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's A Lovely Day for a Linky or Two!!

I am taking part in two linkys today! First up...
I am linking up with Fantastically Average once again for this week's 5 for Five!

Here's how it works...Completed/Not Completed. Now let's see how I did!
1. Get to the gym at least 3 times. I'm glad that I left it at 3 times of getting to the gym.  Not sure I would've made this goal otherwise. I almost didn't make it as is!
2. Meet up with my Momma at one of our favorite lunch spots. We went out a few times, actually!
3. Create new inserts for my grades/data notebook. Just have to get some insert sleeves so I can put them in my binder!
4. Drink 6 cups of water a day. I actually did pretty well at this, but there were a few times when I did not make it to my six cups. But at least I'm aware of it!
5. Take a trip to a newly opening greenhouse. Love the greenhouse! I did  get some great prices and will definitely be going back once it warms up a bit more!

Now here are my goals for this week.
1. It's back to work this week for me. So I'm setting a goal to get to the gym twice! I am very aware of how getting back into a routine after a break/vacation can be a little rough.  So I am being a bit lax on this goal!
2. Cook at home for the week. I am hoping by making a menu, I will be able to stick to this and not spend money on take out unnecessarily!
3. Fold and put laundry away. This is the worst part of laundry. If it could just put itself away, I would have no issues with doing laundry!
4. Finish lesson plans for next week before the weekend so I don't have to complete them on the weekend!
5. Comment on at least two blogs each day! This will help me not feel so bad about checking out some blogs daily after work!

My Second linky of the post...
I am linking up with Lisa from Growing Firsties for the April Shout Outs Linky.  This one's pretty easy too! All you have to do is share one blogger/blog you enjoy that has more followers and one with less followers.  What a great way to get new followers for blogs with less followers! I came across linky when Lisa commented on my blog to let me know that my blog had been given a shout out by another blogger. How sweet of Tina at Mrs. Crofts' Classroom to share my blog! Anyways...here are my picks!
A blogger/blog that I adore that has more followers is the fabulous Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.  I have followed her for a while and love her products.  We have used many of her hunts in our Classroom Quests (what my class calls a classroom/hallway hunt!). 

A blogger/blog that I recently came across and adore that has fewer followers is the fantastic Mr. First Grade.  There are so many awesome ideas on this blog.  You should definitely check his blog out!

Hope those of you that went back to school after Spring Break had a smooth transition back into your routine. My alarm and I are currently in a hate-hate relationship and I think it's only going to get worse tomorrow! Here's to a lovely Tuesday!

1 comment: