Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun with Weather!

Hello Bloggy Friends! Happy Sunday to you! I'm a little bit sad thinking about how my Spring Break has come to an end.  Today is the last day.  I feel like I accomplished so much, but that I still have so much more I want to cram in today! So I decided to blog!!!

I wanted to pop in here and share with you my very first Science Unit I have created.  I have been working on it here and there over break so that I could have it ready for my kiddos upon return. And I'm happy to say, it's done!

When we come back from break, we will be starting our Weather Through the Seasons Unit.  Before we left, my students were so excited about the fact that Spring had started (even though it did not appear that way outside)! So building upon their excitement and the fact that this is the next science concept for us to study, I can't wait to see these activities in use in my classroom.

The packet includes a weather observation journal...


There are also vocabulary posters to accompany a vocabulary activity...

You can grab a Weather Vocabulary freebie by checking out the download preview.  I hope you and your students will be able to enjoy this weather unit. Also, stop back later this week to see how we're doing with this unit in the classroom!

2 comments:

  1. You were shouted out through my linky and I had to stop by! :) Looks like she picked you with good reason!
    Smiles - Lisa (your newest follower!)
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know I'd been picked in your linky! I've been so busy getting myself ready to get back to work tomorrow that I haven't checked out any blogs today! Thanks again!
      Laura

      Delete