Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break Check In!

Before I went on Spring Break, I linked up for a Spring Break Bucket List Linky. So I figured I would check in and tell you all how it's going! I had ten things on my list of things I wanted to accomplish.  I still have several days of Spring Break left...here's what I put on my Bucket List:

1.Relax...I've definitely been doing this!
2. Get ahead on lesson plans...haven't gone near this one yet. I should probably at least think about starting this up!
3. Get back into a gym routine...glad to say, I have definitely done this!
4. Clean the school stuff in the basement...a little, not near as much as I had planned!
5. Spend time with family and friends...definitely have been doing this. One of my favorite parts of Spring Break!
6. Try some Pinterest Recipes...I've been doing this too!
7. Get a massage...check! And I scheduled one for the week I go back to work too!
8. Catch up on appointments I only make when I'm on breaks...I actually was quite successful with this!
9.Organize all the master copies I've been wanting to get organized...nope, not at all!
10. Enjoy an Easter Feast with the fam...sure did, and it was yummy!

I am trying to put together a weather unit for when I go back. That's the next big thing in Science and what we're doing our non-fiction writing about too! Hopefully I'll be able to post about it before Sunday!  I hope that those of you on Spring Break are enjoying it as much as I am. And for those of you who are back to school (or haven't made it to Spring Break yet), I hope your week is going smoothly.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! It seems you have been super productive over Spring Break! Yay for you!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was pretty surprised myself when I saw all the things that I actually have accomplished so far. But I do have a two week spring break. I really should be somewhat productive I suppose!

      Delete