Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Currently!

April is here! It seems like it was just New Years and now it's April? Where does the time go? Anyways, it's April, so it's time for another Currently! Farley always makes the cutest designs for the Currently.  You should definitely head over and link up!

Listening: This is one of my new favorite songs.  And it sounds like summer which makes it even more appealing right now!
Loving: I had some issues going on with my iPhone.  Their services reps via chat and phone were very helpful and patient.  I truly appreciate coming across great service, especially from such a large company!
Thinking: It has been snowing on and off all day. It's so windy and cold...I can't take it!
Wanting: I haven't had cheesecake in such a long time and it just sounds wonderful. And warmer weather kind of goes along with my thinkings from above!
Needing: Laundry...definitely not my favorite chore.  But I supposed someone must do it!
Advice: The only things in my store are things that I have or will have used in my classroom.  That way, you know they work and you're not making more work by making things you can't use!

Don't forget to head over and link up! Happy Tuesday!


10 comments:

  1. Hay Laura-
    I am your newest follower. I found you through Farley's Currently link up. I am so with you about this Spring Break weather. We had nice weather Sunday and yesterday here in SC. Today is supposed to be a little cooler (low 60s) and then it is going to be in the 40-50s. WTH....I am ready for summer and warmer weather for sure. Good luck getting that laundry done..it is a never ending process in my house, lol!!
    Patti
    Tales from a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take your 50s over my 30s!I just want it to warm up!

      Delete
  2. I am SOOO over the snow also. It just makes me grouchy!
    I love your idea of listening to music that sounds like summer. I need to listen to more of that. lol
    Found you through the Currently and am your newest follower. :)
    Looking forward to reading more posts from you.
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music helps a little bit for sure! Now if the weather would just get on board with our wishes!

      Delete
  3. We love your advice...so good to remember that!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! It definitely is true in all things in life...why make more work for yourself???

      Delete
  4. I love your advice. That is so smart.

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the April Currently! I hear you on the laundry thing! I have 3 loads to fold... yuck!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog decor! If my sixers saw it, they would chuckle; it looks just like our classroom! The cold will be gone before you know it. Although it's only in the low 30's here, the sun is shining beautifully! It's like the light at the end of the tunnel. Have a great day!

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...laundry! I am so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing cold weather! I was in the Apple store this weekend because I got a new computer and likewise I was so amazed by their customer service. They helped me unpack and set up the whole things before I even left.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete