We have been learning about the states of matter lately. So I decided that it was time for a fun hands on activity with a built in snack! Who doesn't love a snack? So we made jello today. We started out by making a prediction about which of the states of matter we would observe while making our jello. Then we got started!
When we were done with a step, we went back to our observation paper and wrote which of the states of matter we observed while completing that step!
I think we all enjoyed getting our cup of jello and turning it upside down to show that the jello was no longer liquid! And I know that we loved snacking on our science experiment! So fun. If you'd like to get a copy of this activity, you can find it
here.
Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment