Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I love finding new blogs and the ending of my weekend...

And when I say new blogs...I typically mean new to me! Because the blog that I am posting about today falls under that category! I happened to stumble across this blog today while I was wandering through blog land! I am definitely a new follower and will be wandering on over from now on! Primary Inspired is having a great giveaway to celebrate reaching the 800 follower mark! Head over and check it out...there's tons of great stuff included in the giveaway!

On a completely unrelated note, my weekend (and week off) are quickly disappearing! I keep hearing about all of these teachers who are off tomorrow for Presidents' Day and can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy! I guess I can't complain too much as I did just have a week off. And as I've previously mentioned, I did find an over abundance of productiveness this past week.  I started a blog, created a bunch of fun stuff to benefit my students which has been printed, cut, and laminated, and of course uploaded to teachers pay teachers all while having a little catch up time for friends and family. With all that being said, if you have the day off tomorrow, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment