Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How did I forget the pictures?

I made new games over me week off.  My students were really excited when I pulled them out today.  Of course, they all have their favorites that they love to play during word work time.  But new stuff is always a hit, as was the case today. So while we're all partnered up and great effort and partner work was taking place, I should have pulled out my camera, but did I? No! So I guess I will just have to be happy with pages from the actual product being posted!  My students love doing sorting activities and word work "games" during this block of our daily 5 time. I love that it's a way to get both grade levels to practice their skills without having a ton of paper/pencil activities!

This is one of the new activities that we used in word work today. It was lovely to watch my students working together to piece the puzzles back together. Contractions made fun! Click on the picture to get your own copy!

Tomorrow will be my second day of PD this week. Let me just say, I am not a sitter!  Hoping your week is going smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment