Listening: I have this new found obsession for Veronica Mars. I never watched it when it was actually new to television. But I enjoy the reruns now!
Loving: I am absolutely loving that there is no school next week. I plan to use that time to do things for the classroom, get a new water heater, and put in some quality time with people I haven't seen in a while. Some of these plans will be more fun than others ;)
Thinking: I definitely need to find some socks as it's cold. But I have a slight aversion to socks. I am more of a let your toes run wild kind of girl. So the need for socks is another reason I'm not too fond of winter.
Wanting: This easily goes along with my thinking! I am so ready for it to be spring. There is so much snow here and I'm definitely ready for it to go away and stay gone.
Needing: I need to do some dishes. I can hear them calling me from here in the living room. But there are so many things I'd rather be doing right now. Much higher on my list would be blogging and creating something new for my class to use to help us practice our base ten block skills.
Pet Peeves: This goes along with all the snow and cold comments I've already made! It drives me crazy when people go blazing past on snow covered and icy roads. Yuck!
Thanks for reading! Check out Farley's page for Currently and all of the others who have completed theirs as well!
Oo, my students need to work on their base ten skills too! Let me know if you come up with anything brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI just uploaded a set of Base Ten Puzzles onto teachers pay teachers. I am hoping to have a set of worksheets up soon as well! Here's the link for the puzzles:
DeleteBase Ten Counting Puzzles
Welcome to the blog world! I also need to do the dishes. I swear their must be dish elves who create them. I don't remember eating this much!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through "Currently"
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Isn't having a blog a beautiful thing??
It's neat that you teach in North Florida. I taught in Jacksonville for 2 years and I still have family there!
It's definitely been fun so far! But I don't teach in Florida, although their weather has to be a far cry better than mine currently is!
Delete