So I am linking up with Lovely Literacy and More. She is having an awesome linky to celebrate the blog world! For this linky, we are supposed to share three non-teacher blogs that inspire us and three teacher blogs that inspire us! Click the picture below to link up!
There are so many great blogs, it's so hard to choose! But here I go...
One of my non-teacher blogs I am loving right now is A Girl and A Glue Gun. She has so many great craft ideas and lovely DIY ideas for the home. Not only are there many great ideas on this blog, there are also some great giveaways. Check it out, she's got a necklace giveaway going on right now!
Another non-teacher blog I'm loving is Everyday Art. This site offers up so many cute DIY and craft ideas. They give you easy step by step directions to follow as well. They also throw in a recipe here and there!
My third non-teacher blog to share is Just A Little Creativity. This blog has craft ideas, book reviews, and recipes. There's a little bit of everything! And the book information is usually about children's books which really gets my attention!
Now, onto the teacher blogs that I love. It will be so hard to get it down to three! One of my favorites is Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge. She has wonderful resources and great ideas. I have been reading her blog for quite some time. During back to school time, I actually ran into her at one of my all time favorite teacher stores and was blogger struck! I just had to gush about how much I love her blog and all the ideas she shares. You'll definitely want to check it out.
One of my new favorite teacher blogs is Primary Inspired. This is another blog that has so many great ideas. She has loads of awesome math ideas on her blog and shares some great pinterest finds as well. You will definitely want to check this out to get some extra pinterest ideas! As if you could ever have enough!
The last teacher blog I will share is What the Teacher Wants. This blog is a mixture of fifth grade and first grade ideas. It has a wonderful mix of ideas, freebies and awesome units! I think I love this blog so much because I have been able to get ideas from them while teaching fifth grade and while teaching first grade! It has been a great resource for me while switching grades!
So, those are the six blogs I am choosing to share as blogs that inspire me. Be sure to head back to Lovely Literacy and More to see where other bloggers find inspiration!



Thanks for linking up! You must be super crafty!!! I love DIY projects, well small to medium sized ones. :) And I totally agree with each of your teaching blogs. They are pretty inspiring. Thanks again for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBrittany
Lovely Literacy & More