Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Productive Day Off!

As I mentioned in the Currently, I am off this week! If you include Friday's snow day and all the stuff I did during this snowy weekend, I have been very productive.  While waiting for a new water heater to be hooked up at my house today, I got four weeks worth of lesson plans outlined.  This is a big deal for me as I teach a split class and it takes a bit longer to make sure I'm fitting everything in!  Not only did I organize the next four teaching weeks, I also finished something to practice base ten adding with and without regrouping and am on my way out to check out a spelling bee! But before I leave, I'm going to post the link for the math item I created today.  If you download the preview, you can have a set of the worksheets for free! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment