Image Map

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Currently a Little Late...

It's Spring Break, well, the end of it...which is a rough thing to admit! But, with that being said, I'm giving myself a little break and playing a quick catch up. So here it goes...it's already the ninth and I have yet to complete my currently! Oops! So I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly currently and here it is, better late than never!

Most of these are pretty self explanatory. Check out some of my pictures below to see more of an explanation for loving and whatever!

And it's never too late to post a Five for Fraturday. I've gotten to some fun stuff this week and am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.


I've got ladybugs all over the house. Just a few here and there. But they're supposed to bring good luck, so I'm alright with it!

I love that my momma gets the same days off as me! Yay school secretaries! So we went to this wonderful little hotdog  place that we always venture to on spring break. And let me just say, it did not disappoint!
These are my sweet, new babies. They're so loving and adorable. It's been great spending some time with them at the farm, even with the cold, this week. 
I had a little time this week to make a little sweet treat for the hubs, who had the biggest sweet tooth when it comes to cookies! And I must admit, they were quite delicious!
These are just a couple of my creations that I've been selling at an antique and artisan shop that helps to benefit families with dementia. It's a great place and fun for me to have a little creative time!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Love the new babies! We saw some out in western Mass. last weekend. The adults are enormous! I love the crafts you make! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's amazing how fast they grow. We have one that was born at the beginning of August and she's already as tall as I am!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I love ladybugs...and those cookies looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ladybugs too...until they die and I find them around the house! 😜 And the cookies were quite good!

      Delete
  3. I need a pedicure too! Where does the weekend go? I had every intention of having a little "me time" at the Spa and it seems like I did everything EXCEPT that this weekend! Going to have to find a way to get that done this week...The rain from this past weekend, here in Cali, didn't help my lack of motivation to get my pedicure. Heellppp!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Charell
    Educate.Dance.Inspire

    ReplyDelete