Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Gimme S'more Fractions

As I mentioned on Sunday, I have been working on a new math packet using s'mores in a cup. And if you've never had s'mores in a cup...you're missing out. Next best thing to a real s'more. 
All you'll need is golden graham cereal 
(the store brand works just as well and may be a little friendlier for your wallet), mini marshmallows, 
and chocolate chips. 
Throw it all in a bowl and mix it up! 
And now you have s'mores in a cup...once you dole it out in cups, that is! Sometimes I put mine in cups and other times I put it in plastic zip bags, depends on what I've got on hand!

Now, are you ready for a little math fun...or at least a little math fun for your kids? Then you will want to grab this fraction packet that pairs well with s'mores!


With this packet, your students will be able to practice many fraction skills...and have a fun snack, too! This has definitely been one of my kids' favorite activities. 

And now for the real fun! You will want to head over to my Facebook page tonight for a giveaway! I am giving away one of these to a lucky follower! Fingers crossed you're my winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment