Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Made It

In linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!  This Monday Made It is not school related, but I love how it turned out! Since yesterday was Father's Day, my Monday Made It is actually my dad's gift from yesterday.

I got married earlier this year, and as I was planning I came across an idea on Pinterest and thought I'd pin it and maybe come back to it after the wedding...and I'm so glad I did! Here's the original inspiration from Pinterest

And here is what I made!
I absolutely love how it turned out and my dad loved it as well! I bought the unfinished picture frame from Michael's along with the paint and a sponge brush. After the frame was dry, I cut out some vinyl with my cricut and attached my words. Easy peasy!

Now I'm off to read what others made this week! Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. I did the exact same picture frame for my dad!!! Yours looks amazing! I did not take a picture of it before I gave it to him...I should have thought to do that! :) Thank goodness for pinterest to give us these ideas, right??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This was my first attempt at vinyl like this, I've used it on plastic a while back. But I love how it looked on the frame!

      Delete