My first dream is to supplement my income for my family and to help cover some of the house renovations we have begun. I recently got married AND bought a house. So it would be great to use some of the extra money to be able to renovate the house in the way that we want in the now and to have extra money for children and all that entails in the future!
My second dream is to be able to vacation. Even if it is just mini weekend trips or fun family trips in the future. I am hoping that my TpT store can help with that!
My third dream is to pay off my student loans. I am actually getting pretty close, but it would be nice to just be done with it!
My last dream is to create things that I can use in my classroom to help my learners grow, but to also help other teachers in this same endeavor!
This week was a great reflection about why I do what I do! Now I am off to read about others and then go through some teacher boxes...changing grades is a tall order for summer!

I think creating resources that other teachers can use is such a big deal! To know that someone else is using my idea blows me away.
ReplyDeleteI'm still in school (Master's Degree) and my student loans piling up really scares me and I hope that we will be blessed with the ability to pay them off quickly. It's so scary to even consider how much I owe! Yikes!
You have great goals and I'm sure will reach them with your perseverance!
Lindsay
Just Keep Teaching
It looks like a lot of teachers have some serious debt to pay! I hope you get that paid off so you can enjoy your earnings!!
ReplyDeleteDeniece