Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Currently June!

OMG! The last time I blogged was in January?!?!?! I know this makes me seem totally blog slackerish. But I promise there's good reason for my absence! Since the last time I blogged, we bought a house, I got married, we honeymooned, and now it's the crazy end of the year which includes at least a room change (that's a whole other story which I can't divulge very deeply at this point!).

But now I'm back! And I'm linking up with the wonderful Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade! for Currently!

Listening: I do my best work with a little background noise! I couldn't help myself when I saw that Identity Thief was on.  Makes me laugh everytime.

Loving: We bought a house in February and have done some work on it.  I love coming home to all the hard work that we have done.  We have more we want to do, but I'm loving all the changes!

Thinking: I have two days left and I have to finish report cards. So much procrastination!

Wanting: So self explanatory! This year has been full of ups and downs and absolutely amazing life moments...ready for a little relaxation and destressing!

Needing: So I'm definitely changing classrooms next year, so I've got to get things packed up. Did I mention I have two days left!?

Summer Lovin': Looking forward to more house renovations and some relaxation.  I am also ready to begin my journey with 21 day fix! I got everything in the mail and just need to get a routine started with it!

This summer is sure to be great. Can't wait to spend time with the hubs and enjoy a bunch of married firsts and fun this summer! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home! It's such a joy and sense of pride to own your own home! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love decorating. It is nice when a room comes together.. then you think "oh maybe I should do this now." LOL I also have been a too busy to blog like I normally do. Between my grad class and a new job that started in January, my weekly posts were a lacking!
    Hope you are enjoying your summer break! I have 12 more days!!

    ReplyDelete