Because of this, I have four things that I have put on sale, but three of them are just different versions of the same thing. So I'm counting it as Two for Tuesday! And here is what I have been working on and marked down for you!
First update was to my Color, Count, and Graph Packet. I gave the cover a facelift and made it a little more appealing. I used this with my littles last year and they loved it! Click on the picture below to check it out...
The next update and complete overhaul is my teacher notebook/binder. I have this item in three different colors and use this in my own classroom. I just updated it to include different calendar set ups and an option to print and save your colored ink! Check each of the three colors out below...
These items will be half off through tomorrow! I hope you will check them out!





No comments:
Post a Comment