So I started with my Color, Count, Graph: Independent Work. The activity itself is something that I used in my classroom. Sometimes I would leave it for a sub and other times I left it in one of our math centers. The kids loved it and did a great job completing it independently or with a partner.
With that being said, the cover needed an overhaul. This is not an item that has seen many sales, and I now wonder if that was due to the cover. It may not have been all that appealing. I am hoping that the change of cover may give this item a little more life!
Here's the before...
And here is the after...
I love the change of change of graphics and the increase of color. But I also love that I was able to use my own font...I'm hoping to do a little more font making this summer!
I am marking Color, Count, and Graph down for a couple days! So feel free to check it out here!
Have a wonderful Wednesday. I'm off to check out some of the other makeovers and get things ready for a garage sale this weekend!


I love your makeover! You really made your product pop! :)
ReplyDeleteThe difference in covers is amazing! I hope your product moves better now. I'm off to take a look at it.
ReplyDeleteChrissy
First Grade Found Me