Image Map

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Scoop

So I was blessed with a snow day on Friday and planned to get lots done...including a blog post. I did indeed accomplish a lot around the house, but did not get around to a blog post.  So I thought I'd give it a try this morning!  Gotta love a good linky...they make getting a blog post in a bit easier!

 I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop.


I have a lot to accomplish this week (one of which needs to be accomplished today...lesson plans!) especially with my report card deadline looming! And I need to get in touch with my DJ.  Do you have a favorite song you love to hear at weddings? Leave it in the comments...I'm still trying to put a good list together!

I hope to get ahead in my lesson planning this week.  I have a few bridal showers coming up and it would be nice to have my lesson plans finished so that I wouldn't have to try to get them done over the weekend.  I am also hoping to make it to the gym this week. I have had a terrible chest cold for over a week which has not been mixing well with my asthma. Wish me luck!

I'm happy that we have a cake tasting scheduled for this week and I'll be turning 30! A week of fun and some half days thrown in the mix as well!

So there's my Sunday Scoop! Have a great week, and hopefully I'll make it back for a blog post sometime this week!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week in a good way! Good luck getting ahead with your planning so you can enjoy yourself at your bridal showers!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times ahead for you! Enjoy every minute of the cake tasting AND celebrating your birthday. My report cards are looming too but I have a new game plan: two comments a day! If I start today, I'll get them done in plenty of time. Teaching First Grade, I don't have to calculate grades but rather use a rubric for a few areas.

    Good luck!
    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow days are wonderful, but always seem to go by too fast! I'd love to see your list of songs once you put it together. I'm still in the early stages of finding songs for my wedding. Cake tasting is awesome! We just ordered our cake yesterday. When are you getting married, btw? Happy early birthday!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy but very exciting time in your life! Happy Birthday!
    Linda and Lisa
    http://www.kinderlitbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete